TOKIO HOTEL 4 EVER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TOKIO HOTEL 4 EVER!

Greece loves Tokio Hotel!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demi Kaulitz
Admin
Demi Kaulitz

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-04-12

INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Empty
PostSubject: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:18 am

INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...!

The 4 Magdeburger boys laugh a lot. Tom: "Especially about funny situations or about Georgs bearishness!

For over 6 years now Tokio Hotel is a band. Georg, Gustav and the twins Bill and Tom know everything about each other. They know their flaws, the good sites, the secrets of their buddys..

Bravo: How would you describe the other one?

Tom(laughing) Well, Georg is lazy and faithless. In the evening he is totally motivated, making big plans for the next day. And at the next morning that doesn't count anymore (grins).

Gustav: Tom is very unpatient, pretty psyched and if he can't bring off something he tries his best to succeed at last!

Georg: Bill is.. well..

Tom: Ugly! (dies of laughter)

Bill: Boah!

Georg: No, that was just a joke. Bill is very spontaneous and frisky. But not before 4 p.m.! He is a real late riser.

Gustav: Like everyone of you! Before 12 p.m. I can't do anything with you. I'm always alone, because I get up early. Then I watch TV or read my E-mails for the fourth time (laughs).

Bill: Gustav is an early bird. I think he is a typical drummer. He is very directly and straight. He has a lot of energy- but he is also relaxed. A good mixture!

Bravo: When you think about the good sites of the other one- what is it?

Bill: When we all are in a tired mood, Gustav is motivating us with his positiv manner. I like that very much!

Gustav: Tom is the first one to call the tune when it has to come to a decision. He knows, what it's all about. I think that is cool.

Georg: I like that Bill is very straight. Sometimes too straight (laughs)! You can talk to him about everything. It works very well. And you have extremely much fun with him.

Tom: Georg has no good sites (laughs). Well, sometimes he is nice and he's being helpful (gins).

Bravo: Ok, and now the bad sites!

Gustav: When Tom rejoice at something or when he is excited then he squeaks and makes extremely high noises! That annoys me. Especially because I can't get so high anymore.

Bill: Often Gustav is bitchy. If you make a joke, he is sulky. In this state you better leave him alone, then he calms down.

Georg: In the past Bill never carried the instruments. He always said: "I´m the singer and just carry my microphone". But if other people really need help, he is there for them. But he needs to overcome his lack of power.

Tom: Georg is really messy. In his hotelroom it looks like on a battlefield.

Bravo: When do you have trouble?

Georg: In the studio, where we are also living at the moment, we always argue about who is the last to go to the bathroom.

Bill: We just have one and need to go into it one after the other. And of course the last one can stay longer in bed.

Gustav: But we don't have real trouble. We are more discussing. That can take very long.. (laughs)

Bill: We are discussing all day long. I like to start an argument with people.

Bravo: Now tell us something about the secrets of the other one!

Bill: Ok, Georg kept a diary for a very long time. But that is no secret anymore, because we read it (squeaks of pleasure).

Gustav: We had a hunch that he is writing in a diary and were looking for it. And it was under his stuff.

Bravo: What was in it?

Bill: We can't say that..

Tom: Sure we can! Georg was in love with my ex-girlfriend. But nothing happened, she didn't want him (roar with laughter).

Bravo: You were jealous?

Tom: Nope. We just made some jokes about it. But Georg didn't see the fun of it..
Back to top Go down
https://tokiohotel-greece.forumotion.com
SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 am

O kahmenos o Georg...
Back to top Go down
http://bill-kaulitz.first-forum.com
Demi Kaulitz
Admin
Demi Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:46 am

SillyBilly wrote:
O kahmenos o Georg...

lol! ....nai ontws!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SillyBilly

SillyBilly

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 am

Demi Kaulitz wrote:
SillyBilly wrote:
O kahmenos o Georg...

lol! ....nai ontws!!!!!!

Fantasoy kokkinisma ekeinh th stigmh me to hmerologio!!!!Na ton dw kokkinismeno kai tipota allo!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Demi Kaulitz
Admin
Demi Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:19 pm

hahah nai! mallon tha efagan 3ulo k na deis pou i idea tha itan tou Bill k tou tom opws panta!!!!!!!!!!alla perissotero tou bill gt tou tin mpainei sinexeia tou georg an to paratiriseis se sinenteu3eis
Back to top Go down
SillyBilly

SillyBilly

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 am

Demi Kaulitz wrote:
hahah nai! mallon tha efagan 3ulo k na deis pou i idea tha itan tou Bill k tou tom opws panta!!!!!!!!!!alla perissotero tou bill gt tou tin mpainei sinexeia tou georg an to paratiriseis se sinenteu3eis

SWSTOOOO!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Demi Kaulitz
Admin
Demi Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:31 pm

polu LOL pantws Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...   INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW OF THE GERMAN MAGAZINE "BRAVO".ENJOY...
Page 1 of 1